Cinammon Vanilla French Toast

This recipe is hugely popular. So much so that I am not sure where it originated so I am giving the credit to Mendez Manor.


Ingredients




6 slices of thick bread
5 eggs
2 tablespoons milk (I use 2%)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon butter
1/8 cup powder sugar (optional)


Directions
Soak each piece of bread in the egg batter and place onto the skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes and then flip over and cook the other side.

To serve I like to cut each slice into triangles and layer them on a square plate. I always
Beat eggs into a medium size bowl. Add milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. Mix together. The cinnamon will clump slightly and that is okay.

On the stove, over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and coat bottom of a large non-stick skillet.
finish it by off by using a sifter to sprinkle a little powder sugar on top. It looks pretty and compliments the cinnamon. This recipe serves 3 - 6 people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like