February 28, 2015

The last day of the month. It occurred to me that I post so much on Facebook I don't need a blog. Still I do like writing a bit more.

We went to Jai Lai in Fort Pierce and won! We had a wonderful meal in that town at a restaurant called S & S takeout. It made me want to eat super healthy!!

We've gone to a few buffets - not so healthy.

We have seen Anna and Alan and even got to see Thomas during one visit (our nephew).

The girls never get tired of the beach but today it is pouring so we'll stay in. We have such a great Wi Fi connection that we set up Hulu and I'm catching up on shows I missed because we can't tape them or don't get them (House of Cards for example).

We have seen many of the Oscar nominees and are really shocked that Boyhood didn't win over Birdman but I guess that is one reason I never reviewed movies on epinions.

We love it at PSL Village but it would be nice if we could be more sociable but there really isn't the opportunity.


Mom is doing great and has yet to ask me when we are coming home. That could be because it is a record breaking snow season in MA so she is glad she doesn't have to worry about  my driving.


We lost another member of CBJ to cancer who was 69. I'm not putting off dessert; in fact, I'm having doubles!!!


I posted this pic on Facebook but I just love it.


I sold one bracelet on OfferUp, where people near you buy so there is no postage and several on eBay so I'm excited about that. Over and out for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like