Our California Baby

We spent three months of Eliana Marie's life in California. We took 3 weeks (Our stops were Nashville, Dallas, Austin, El Paso, San Antonio and San Diego.)
 and arrived the day she came home from the hospital. She is an easy, happy baby. We are so blessed. 

Pics of her are on my Facebook page but here are a few. 


We flew home after 3 months with Cloey and Zoey and are lucky they haven't banned us from all flights! just kidding. We were lucky because the flight attendants were so nice and the middle seat was empty so guess who got to sit there?!! On the way back in June we weren't so lucky. I complained to Jet Blue and got $200 back. 

In any case we arrived in Sacramento the night of June 5 and while taking pics and playing with Eliana the next morning I got a call that my mom had passed. I am in shock and denial and because we are back in CA, it is much easier to not really realize she is gone. 

We will be at Sac West for a month and then will take our time heading home. This is the first time in 20 years I haven't worried about my mom...still. 

Going home I will try to document our stops. It isn't always easy because of our Internet reception. 

Nothing more to say right now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like