Cleared for surgery!

2/17/2022

My EKG went well so I am cleared for whatever is ahead. I'm surprisingly not terrified. If I had known months ago this would happen... The big C word...I would have assumed terror would be my daily being. I haven't quite figured out why it is not. I didn't expect this so if you have any insights, let me know!

I am so impressed with Sutter. I got a call from the medical oncologist's office telling me they would be watching for when I am scheduled for surgery and the doctor will work with my surgeon. It's so refreshing to not have to chase people down. Then again we are talking about cancer and not when the office door will be put in.

We have a busy weekend. The girls are staying over tomorrow night and we love picking them up from school, Saturday night dinner with six friends, and Sunday is Dylan's second birthday party and then he starts preschool. We have a great life. I am far from ready to give it up.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like