Covid shot number 4 & how do I fit in life between doctor appointments?

 2/13 2022

It's available and I'm eligible so off I went to target yesterday. I have a low-grade fever, some dizziness and fatigue. It's not nearly as bad as shot number 3.  I'll continue this post another time.

I don't know how people work and have cancer at the same time. This is a full-time job! This week I have my every three-month blood work for my rheumatologist with whom I have an appointment this week. 

I have an appointment to get an EKG from my primary care physician. I have an appointment for a genetic test and in between all that I am having a bridge made and four crowns this week. OMG .

I did get a manicure. My nails are white with a pink ribbon on one of them. Hopefully I will be able to play mahjong next week and we will have the two little ones Friday over night so I'm looking forward to that. 

2/15/2022

Well this has been and will continue to be quite a busy week. All the blood tests are done; I still have two doctors tomorrow. 

AND I had a dermatologist appointment, and she is sending something on my ear to pathology!

Busy weekend ahead BUT next week there is nothing on my calendar. Maybe I'll get to the gym. 





Comments

One day at a time. Take it one day at a time. Hugs...

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like