DATE with the Surgeon!

2/1/2022 

Yay so after going through hoops to get the first referral to call me, I insisted that Dr. Nelson refer me to Dr. Barash. I have an appointment next Wednesday so we can enjoy the beach for the rest of the week, and I feel a bit settled.

 I had two teeth pulled in the front and am waiting to get a bridge and two crowns. That appointment had to be moved but that's nothing compared to breast cancer!

2/2/2022

How am I feeling you ask? More nervous and scared by the second.  Elliott is amazing and does most everything at home now but he cannot do everything. How do women with kids do this? It is mind boggling. I found myself looking at post mastectomy clothes last night!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like