How about a 2nd Opinion with a P.A?

 2/6/2022

You may remember I wanted to see the surgeon, Dr. Baker, who only does breast surgery. Her receptionist was nasty, and I didn't get an appointment. For some reason when I called today, I got scheduling and the woman was super nice. I am seeing; however, a Physician's Assistant, who will go over everything with me. I can then make the surgery appointment and then see Dr. Baker for a pre-op (thus shorter) visit. Of course, I can always cancel the surgery, but I would like to have two opinions. Kind of questioning it but I'd probably have to wait another month to see Dr. Baker and at this point it has been over a month. So much to think about!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like