Now I Have to think of Buying a BRA!

 I spent last looking at them. I thought maybe maybe I could just buy a padded bra. But of course not! You have to have something to put in the cups. Sigh...there are many with what are called pockets in which a "prosthetic" goes. Ugh. Or I can just "stay flat" as they say. 

Elliott says this is premature. I know it is a lot, but I have to be thinking of these things. Don't I? 

As I get closer to Wednesday I get more and more nervous. The surgeon is supposed to be really nice and very good, but I think I'm supposed to have a team, oncologist, plastic surgeon just in case. I have read that reconstruction is a 10-hour operation and at 70, I just don't think it is going to happen. Not sure which is worse: losing my breasts or losing my hair!! 

The good news is that I do believe our insurance will pay for these "things."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like