Stuff Happens!!

March 4, 2022

 Waiting to get my Covid test next Friday, March 11, we lightened up on our cautiousness.  We went to family dinners, and I played mahjong as well as having three friends over. I still wear my mask everywhere inside such as restaurants (We haven't been eating out; however,) and having the girls over. They were both coughing and sneezing. I should have sent them home

So, when I got sick the next day, I wasn't surprised. The "sick" turned into a hacking cough, fever and wheezing. When I got a call from one of the women with whom I play mahjong who told me she tested positive after playing bridge, I got alarmed. A few days later, yesterday, I had a covid test and an x-ray. 

The x-ray came back as most likely pneumonia, and I was prescribed an inhaler and an antibiotic. Later in the day this very nice NP called and said I was on her mind. She spoke with the MD and told her my cancer story and he prescribed a second antibiotic. 

Meanwhile I wrote to my breast surgeon who confirmed what I read on Dr. Google. I would have to wait four to six weeks after my March 11th covid test to get surgery if it is positive


I am just sending all the good vibes out to the universe that if I do have covid and I do think I do (in spite of being vaccinated with two boosters) I don't next Friday and test negative. 

My original plan was to fly out to the east coast to see our daughters and best friends, but I had to skip that one. So, if I do have all that waiting time, Elliott and I will get a dog sitter and spend two weeks on the other side of the United States. I am agnostic but at this point I will believe in anything. So, if you pray, please do.  If you chant, light candles or walk in nature, please send healing thoughts to my family

 

 NO COVID



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like