Stuff Happens!!

March 4, 2022

 Waiting to get my Covid test next Friday, March 11, we lightened up on our cautiousness.  We went to family dinners, and I played mahjong as well as having three friends over. I still wear my mask everywhere inside such as restaurants (We haven't been eating out; however,) and having the girls over. They were both coughing and sneezing. I should have sent them home

So, when I got sick the next day, I wasn't surprised. The "sick" turned into a hacking cough, fever and wheezing. When I got a call from one of the women with whom I play mahjong who told me she tested positive after playing bridge, I got alarmed. A few days later, yesterday, I had a covid test and an x-ray. 

The x-ray came back as most likely pneumonia, and I was prescribed an inhaler and an antibiotic. Later in the day this very nice NP called and said I was on her mind. She spoke with the MD and told her my cancer story and he prescribed a second antibiotic. 

Meanwhile I wrote to my breast surgeon who confirmed what I read on Dr. Google. I would have to wait four to six weeks after my March 11th covid test to get surgery if it is positive


I am just sending all the good vibes out to the universe that if I do have covid and I do think I do (in spite of being vaccinated with two boosters) I don't next Friday and test negative. 

My original plan was to fly out to the east coast to see our daughters and best friends, but I had to skip that one. So, if I do have all that waiting time, Elliott and I will get a dog sitter and spend two weeks on the other side of the United States. I am agnostic but at this point I will believe in anything. So, if you pray, please do.  If you chant, light candles or walk in nature, please send healing thoughts to my family

 

 NO COVID



. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10-day Canadian Rockies trip by Car

What to do about your dry eyes

Candy Canes Reindeer