Tomorrow is Surgery Day!

3/13/2022 

 It will be a long day and several steps. 

1. Put iI n the Salvi wire guided by an MRI so the surgeon knows exactly where the cancer is. 

2. Get a mammogram

3. Somewhere along the way have blue dye put in me and off to the operating room. Elliott can't stay or even come into the surgical building because of Covid. I was tested again and it was negative. 

I must have been called a dozen times by now asking me the same questions and telling me when to show up. I guess it is better than having a clueless team. 

Meanwhile Elliott is in excruciating pain. Maybe a pinched nerve? Maybe his spinal stenosis. Finally he is going to Sutter's urgent care facility. 


I am glad this was caught early so I can head to the east coast though two months later than initially planned for. 

Hoping for not too much pain but I am pretty sure they are taking out nodes and that will be painful afterward. I will be offered Narcan in case I overdose. I will pass on that!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like