More Tests and More Tests and will this ever end?

 The answer may be no. I will be having tests every whatever for a long time. 

Dr. Kubicky said I had to have an ultrasound because they spotted something that needed following up on. Perhaps a biopsy as well. I just scheduled it and was told I should have a mammogram as well. I could have opted out of it, but I will take whatever they want to throw my way. 

We'd like to go to the beach next week so if any of this comes back as needing follow up, I'm out of the luck of salt air but I am supposed to start radiation the Monday I come back so it doesn't give me any wiggle room. I have a feeling we won't be going to the beach because if I need a biopsy, we are 4 hours away and I want to get a biopsy asap (if needed). 

UPDATE 

I GOT IT DONE. I was able to get an appointment today in Sacramento.  Ultrasound and mammogram looked 👍 to the radiologist.  No need for a biopsy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like