Compression OMG should it be so tight??

 May 10, 2022

I finished day 6 of my radiation treatments. Twenty-four to go. OMG! They are not that bad or uncomfortable. I don't have trouble holding my breath. It is more of facing reality. So far so good regarding burns or unusual changes in my skin. 

I took my "prescription" for compression items to the local Medical Supply Company. Maybe they should have given me a size 2 I think my arm is getting numb. 

There were questions about which glove and if I need a bra or t-shirt so I will go back after we have those answers.

I REALLY don't want lymphedema so if this stops it I will wear it for as long as they tell me. 

These compression items are only supposed to last 6 months and then I need to buy a new one. The new one is not going to be boring beige that's for sure and many times less costly than the one I have.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like