What a Day! Day 1

 May 3, 2022

Started the day at 8a.m. with a meeting for lymphedema. Spent 1 1/2 hours with a nurse who poked, measured and talked with us. 

I am writing this for me because I want to keep track of my symptoms. We will go to a medical supply store for compression items. I have my measurements in case I buy something online. Hoping that insurance will pay because four items is over $500.00. 

I was sent home with a bunch of exercises to do and to try to keep lymphedema at bay. I will do those and walked with the Elliott and the doggies this morning,

The dogs had gone to the groomer, so we picked them up and Elliott surprised me. 



From there we took them home and turned around for #1 radiation. It was very much like the dry run just more deep breaths and radiation running through my chest. Pretty sucky really. 

Got Willie for our cross-country trip just to make sure he is in working order. 

Last night there was some swelling under my armpit and this morning I was nauseous 😢



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like