Help I have sun poisening

June 9,2022


 OMG things have been going as smoothly as possible. Because I am so broken out, Dr. K decided to Boost me (target) for several days. I now have a four-day break to go to New York. 

Wearing a bra is so uncomfortable and I want to wear my new compression bra for the flight,



so I'll try to find tricks like cotton balls! 

I'm almost done with radiation. I then start my hormone blocker, which I had no side effect from so many years ago,


but I'm older and who knows!!

I do my lymphedema exercises but that can rear it's ugly head at any time and my "rash" can last for years. It's when I hear those things that I get discouraged. I'll never be my normal so I have to find a new normal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like