Same view, same gas problem, same "I don't want to do this"

but a different place,  It is Tuesday and the hearings gave us a little something to do while driving but I am just uncomfortable all the time. Anyway, I'm really trying not to complain because I am blessed. 

Once out of CA we hit Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa and now Illinois. Geneseo campground is nice and the kind of place that if we didn't have timing issues, we'd stay another day just to chill but tomorrow on we go. 

Our destination is New York where our oldest daughter lives and is not feeling well. In the meantime, our younger daughter got a job in a NYC hospital so we will help her move and help out with the sick one and see our friends!!! Yay

We have done so little (though I did buy a postcard for the grands- finally) that there isn't much to say but I will try to get my boring pictures up. Til we meet again. Jo






 Travel pics (I do have a good camera, but they don't come out very good moving and through a window covered with dead poop! 






miserable doggies above

filtered picture above






Thursday, June 30

Same old same old - well not really. We got our levelers put on and though we were going to stay at a travel stop we found a really nice campground, Ridge Ranch in Newton Falls, OH. Really really nice place to go with kids. We do see the light at the end of the tunnel - 400 more miles!  We are already planning on doing laundry at Terri and Jeff's :) on Monday and see Sheera and Albert on Sunday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like