Croton Point Park, NY

 July 16, 2022

We have been seeing Sheera every other day, which has worked out great and on the 24th our plans are to take Jaisa home (She'll be here looking for apartments.), stay with her for a few days and head up to Acadia. From there we'll come back to this nice campground for a week and then maybe go to Cape May. We already reserved Croton Point Park for the month of September and then we will head home. I had all these plans of moving to this area, but I miss CA, the weather, our friends, the activities. 

I'll post some random pictures. We haven't done a whole lot of sightseeing. We know the area very well, especially the city.

July 17 IT POURED and we found an annoying leak. It isn't huge but big enough that we have a pot under it. 

I feel pretty good. Tired, of course, and my hip really is painful lying down. 


Albert





Jeff and dogs

And a few thoughtful memes








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like