We are here: 8 long days

 7/3

My poor doggies have been so nervous but finally we stopped in a beautiful area. Not exactly a campground but we have full service, and it is 15 minutes away from Terri and Jeff. 

It sems we have a couple of small leaks so Elliott will have to get up on the roof. But it is comfortable here all in all. We will be living in Willie for three months. My latest plan is to live in CA (I do love the weather.) and every three months come to New York for two weeks or so to see the girls. Things seem ok with them, and the next chapter of their lives is beginning. 

We've spoken to the little ones a couple of times via Karen and that is working out. Elliott is picking up groceries this morning and then off to Terri and Jeff's (no pool for me) to hang and have dinner. 

I have started exemestane and so far, no debilitating side effects. 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar- What a great idea!!

Cancer: I'm Scared

After Surgery: What is it like